Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Challenge

I found this awesome Challenge through (my obsession) Pinterest. {Here}
I'm going to attempt to do this :) So join me if you want!!
Since its already the 3rd I'm skipping the first 2 days... aaaand I dont have any scarves sooo I'm switching today up to Christmas Puppies :)

So without further Delay... heres peanut in his Christmas Sweater
 And Dobby in his Christmas Shirt... he was very mad at me for putting him in this.. see the mean muggin haha
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and do it too! Though I have a lot of issues getting to my pictures cause we store them on our PC and I use a Macbook. My PC doesn't like to talk to my Mac. LOL I am still going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should!! I want a Macbook! Try loading the pics on to picasa or another hosting site maybe???

    ReplyDelete